Friday, February 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Hair and Beauty Products

I'm joining in the fun over at Kelly's Corner with my favorite Hair and Beauty Products.

I'm a simple girl who doesn't have time for a lot of fuss. I keep my hair and makeup products to a minimum and buy quality items. Two hair products I swear by are: 1) The Original MorracanOil Oil Treatment. This products makes my thick hair feel as smooth as silk and really does reduce drying time.

2) L'Oreal Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray keeps hair manageable and holds the style without making one's hair crunchy or dry. I use this hairspray on the days I actually put effort into my hairstyle.


My two favorite beauty products are: 1) Arbonne's Virtual Illusion Makeup Primer (No, I don't sell Arbonne - ha!) It makes my skin tone even and has an almost powder-like finish. I don't use foundation or powder over it, although one could.

2) I also like Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara (No, I don't sell Mary Kay either). The rich formula thoroughly coats my blond eyelashes without getting gloppy or flaky. These quality products are ideal for the no-fuss, on-the-go woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback/comments