Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Shirts From Grandma H

Do you dress you little ones up in Christmas attire prior to the big day? Thanks to Grandma H (Judd's mom) our girls have adorable Christmas shirts to wear. They receive complements on them and I think they look cute too. Now if I could just get two of my three girls to keep their Christmas hair bows in their hair we'd have the complete package.


Sophie's shirt reads, "Dear Santa, I want it all!"


Piper's shirt states, "What Santa won't bring me Grandma will!"


And our little cut up - Riley's shirt says, "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night." [and to get to sleep in after that silent night!]


Thanks, Grandma, for the adorable Christmas shirts!

XOXO
Sophie, Piper, and Riley
(3 little chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback/comments