Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dress Up

Rain boots or princess shoes? Hmm...that is the big debate with my 3 little chicks every day as they play dress up. Today Sophie asked me if I would play dress up too. I decided to let her pick out my outfit, shoes, accessories, style of my hair...

Not only did Sophie have a wonderful time, I did too! I forgot what it was like to set aside my "mom" hat and just be a little girl. Piper and Riley have recently started playing dress up too. They can pull tutus on by themselves, but need help with things like bunny ears and Hello Kitty watches. Goodness, I have so much fun with my girls!


What you may not be able to tell from this picture is that Sophie chose for me to wear a long spring dress with black floral rain boots, a rhinestone brooch, two necklaces, one bracelet, a western belt and a hair bow on my ponytail to match hers. She too is wearing rain boots, a belt around her dance costume ruffled dress, a necklace and hair bow. Piper and Riley took it easy with simple tutus over their jeans. Once dressed, we danced around and around our living room to Christmas music. Ahhh...being a little girl is quite therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback/comments