Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Rest of the Story

A few weeks ago I told you about my husband starting a big fence project for our backyard. Last night Judd finished staining & sealing the scalloped picket fence he built (we didn't want the grey privacy fence look). He worked very hard on this project, and I'm so proud of the finished results.



This is the first fence Judd ever built and it is gorgeous! We've had neighbors call us to tell us what a great job Judd did on it. Strangers have stopped their cars to complement him on his work too. Can you imagine how hard it was to correctly build a scallop-topped fence, with gates, on a hill, with zero experience? It took a long time to complete, but it was worth the work. I love bragging on my hubby. He's a keeper!



And our precious daughters are kept safely within its borders now.


Great work, Judd! I'm so proud of you!

1 comment:

Feedback/comments