Monday, March 15, 2010

Toddler Girl's Garden Room

Sophie's garden-themed room received a little update. These paper lanterns from Hobby Lobby were exactly what her room needed.

I sewed her window treatments and matching pillows.


The activity center holds puzzles, dolls, games, and her piano. My girls' growth chart is on the wall to the right, and the bookcase is to the left.


Sophie likes to sleep in her white toddler sleigh bed.


She also enjoys admiring herself in the mirror under the garden arbor her daddy built her.


Sophie likes to read, dance, and play dress-up every day in her toddler girl's garden room.

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love the little archway, you can tell she feels like a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the combination of pink and green. With three boys 7 and under, I don't think I'll ever get to decorate a room like this! But you did a great job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cube storage organizer you have for storage. What a cool, multipurpose organizer. Pink and green are my favorite color combination for girls. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that you guys built a garden arbor for her room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little room!!!! My baby girl is Sophie:) Great job on her room! I'm sure she loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love her arbor...good job daddy! Found you through the shabby nest...wonderful escape for your girl! Nice to meet you -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback/comments