It took us eleven hours, three gallons of stain, and 6 mini rollers to complete this project. Our hands feel like they are stuck in permanent gripping positions from holding the mini roller brushes that long.
Here is the "before" picture. My primary concern when building the fence was to make sure it didn't turn gray. You can see the natural stain we chose last year did a great job sealing the fence, but I really wanted more red tones.
During...(unfortunately, I did get a little sunburned on my neck -- Aloe Vera plant to the rescue).
Almost finished -- Piper enjoying family time outside.
In the background you can see how gray it would have looked had we not sealed it when we built it. The gray fence is our back fence -- built by the neighborhood developer before we bought our lot and built our home.
It was a lot of work and hopefully we won't have to do this again for several years. We are very happy with the results.