Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Productive Parenting

I taught 3rd and 4th grade students for twelve years before I became a stay at home mommy. Even with that experience, I am frequently at a loss on how to engage my eighteen month old twins and my three year old. We repeat the same activities over and over leaving us bored zombies. I want to take advantage of this precious time I have with my girls before they grow up and go to school.

Because I have three little ones, I need ideas that work, require little prep time, and use supplies I have on hand. I found an interesting free resource called Productive Parenting. Productive Parenting emails me age-appropriate activities for my children. I receive one email with activities for Sophie and a second email with activities for Piper and Riley. My children enjoy these new ideas. Here's a little snip it from their website.

  • Homepage featuring new activity for your child everyday
  • Option to have activities emailed on the days of your choice
  • Rate, review, and save your favorite activities
  • Contribute activity ideas to be featured on our site
  • Great ideas using minimal materials and little to no prep time
 
If you are looking for a resource of activities to do with your children, consider Productive Parenting. It's free and ideas are emailed right to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback/comments