Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thrift Store Steals

These are the fabulous finds I purchased at a local thrift store today.

Saks Fifth Avenue gorgeous wool pants perfect for fall. They appear to be brand new. - $4.99.




Banana Republic Jeans -- on sale due to the weekly tag number - $3.50




Large Gilded Mirror - $12 (It still needs to be dusted and I'm not sure where I'll actually hang it.)



Girl's White Ballet Costume - $5 (I picked up the blue dress at a consignment store last week for free because I traded my "new" cosigned clothes for store credit.)


I enjoy dressing myself and family in quality clothing and take full advantage of local thrift stores and consignment stores to do so. We save so much money and buy mostly brand new items. Have you visited your local thrift store lately? What is your best find yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback/comments