Saturday, August 28, 2010

Awesome - I Mean Really Awesome Homemade Chocolate Chip Granola Bars & Bites

I finally, FINALLY, finally found a homemade granola recipe that is incredibly delicious. I've tried making various breakfast bars and granola bars numerous times with no success. Judd would eat them, but none of the rest of us would touch them. That all ended when I found this recipe from Another Lunch blog. I included the flax seed meal she recommended and the mini chocolate chips made for a better consistency than regular chocolate chips. I hope you enjoy making these for your family as much as I did. They are fabulous!

Just link over to her blog here to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Granola Bars and Bites! Where she used six mini silicone cups for her Granola Bites, I just filled six of my regular cupcake pan cups 1/3 full and baked those for 12 minutes. They turned out perfectly. The pan of granola I baked for 18 minutes. It too turned out perfectly. This recipe is going to be a family favorite around here. I may add the optional peanut butter in our next batch. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback/comments